Friday, February 24, 2012

The Spirit of You

The Spirit of You



The spirit of you is like nothing you could imagine,
Nor is it like anything that anyone else has ever had,
Or will ever have.

It is uniquely yours, a combination of energy
Designed by your soul and the soul of the Universe.

There is no point in trying to work out how to make it better,
Nor how to make it more, or different than what it is.

Instead, it will respond well to acceptance, trust, and loving it,
Just as it is.










A Song to Your Spirit

Spirit of my body,
Of my heart,
I hear you,
I feel you,
And set you free.

Spirit of my mind,
I see you,
And love you,
Mmm, em, mmm um mmm,(hum)
I set you free.

When it is time,
You will come,
You will come home,
Come home to me,
Come home to me.

When it is time,
You will know,
You will know,
And come home,
Come home, to me.

Repeat



No comments:

Post a Comment